General Discussion

Author   Comment  
scram

Member Plus
Reply with quote  #1 
Glad to see the forums working. I wonder how many BMFU show fans/viewers/live streamer commenters are ever gonna check this site again?  I'm in Northern California and first found the BMFU youtube show in 2014 I think it was...
If you're reading this, please chime in, mates!
kevlar_heart

Member Plus
Reply with quote  #2 
Me!

Member Plus
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi there. Let's mention this on the Happy Oyster Show. Maybe we get a friendly group going. I think the regulars still tune into to the Oyster 'edition'. Have a good one!
bmxboy

Member Plus
Reply with quote  #4 
Hey guys how’s it going didn’t think anybody still use this thing how has everybody been doing
kevlar_heart

Member Plus
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxboy
Hey guys how’s it going didn’t think anybody still use this thing how has everybody been doing

I'm doing well. Lost Mom in April at 95...she was just tired. Trying to find work and riding a lot. Over 4500 miles this year, which for me is a lot.Roubaix SL4.jpg 

Member Plus
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlar_heart

I'm doing well. Lost Mom in April at 95...she was just tired. Trying to find work and riding a lot. Over 4500 miles this year, which for me is a lot.Roubaix SL4.jpg 
i’m very sorry to hear about your mother my condolences. I know how you feel about finding work I’m in the same boat. Just been trying to ride my bike and be happy that’s a lot of miles man you should be very proud keep up the good work brother and stay positive 🤙🏼
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.