General Discussion
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
BikemanforU

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
So lets start something new.. We will see if we can make a best vids of 2014 VIDEO.. Everyone pick a vid from this past year or a section of the live show ( please have link and time stamp) post them up and lets see if SonofA can put something together for New Years Day.. Love you guys, stay safe and have a HAPPY... Here is an oldie.... The first time I edited a video ever.. Look how young we were..
Please pick your from this years videos.. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH... Bart
Freiherr_von_Wulf

Reply with quote  #2 
I agree tyre pop on the live show uncontrollable laughing, tears in my eyes laughing. I like the BB videos educational stuff. But yea the cyclocross videos show some great traits from the BikemanforU and co, you just do not see in the other videos. The support the motivation the determination it comes across in those videos differently. So my choice would be

1.) Blowout before thanksgiving
2.) The 2nd Cyclocross event video (Marco ghosting Baby G and supporting her around the track was awesome)
3.) The BB series
Pamela

Customer Support
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenspeed
Don't have the time stamp but I am sure you do.

I'm gonna start looking for tire pop in LIVE show - haven't seen it yet - does anyone remember approximately when the episode aired? Month? Will share here soon as I find it. Thanks!!

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikemanforU
So lets start something new.. We will see if we can make a best vids of 2014 VIDEO.. Everyone pick a vid from this past year or a section of the live show ( please have link and time stamp) post them up and lets see if SonofA can put something together for New Years Day.. Love you guys, stay safe and have a HAPPY... Here is an oldie.... The first time I edited a video ever.. Look how young we were..
Please pick your from this years videos.. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH... Bart
Jsantiago

Reply with quote  #5 
I like the Christmas Bike lighting clip also known as the Sunlite Bike Hoist.

#
Preston

Reply with quote  #6 
Personal fav:

[tongue]
Pamela

Customer Support
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamela
Quote:
Don't have the time stamp but I am sure you do.

I'm gonna start looking for tire pop in LIVE show - haven't seen it yet - does anyone remember approximately when the episode aired? Month? Will share here soon as I find it. Thanks!!

It is at 0:26:00 or so, but the saved video does not capture the pop, it freezes right at that point, at least for me.  I tried it like 5 times.

BikemanforU says the tire blow-out blew out the live feed - that's why it doesn't show up. Bummer....

Member Plus
Reply with quote  #8 
Hey Preston,

I guess that makes me an Anti-Hipster with my fixie. The only thing I have in common is the correct frame size and it's black otherwise I'm not in the Hipster fixie club. I always like to be different anyways, love the video.

Zipp2001
Fairnooks

Reply with quote  #9 
Favorite moment of 2015...likely to stay that way...gotta know what Bikeman is talking about to fully get it...could not have been done better in a professional edit bay!
Multitechnicss

Reply with quote  #10 
Hello Bikeman. I'm new to this forum.. okay , I love all your videos on YouTube but my preference goes to your Live shows because we can talk together ( other bike lovers and you )..I'm wondering what you do when the winter arrives...do you repair on all seasons ?
Print

Quick Navigation: