General Discussion
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
scram

Member Plus
Reply with quote  #1 

The show's old friend, Doreen Green, "the squirrel girl", had a fake using her name and being cheeky with it in today's broadcast. Can a mod ban this troll? It is offensive to the show's quality and treatment of its users. Thx.

The top one if the real Doreen:

doreengreen.jpg 

Fairnooks

Reply with quote  #2 
Cheeeeeeky! Ha, I see what you did there. Will the real Doreen Green please step forward! Might be a little hard to police based on usurping a Marvel character's "real" name as long as they don't violate the conduct policies.
Southtxblues

Reply with quote  #3 
There aren't really a lot of comments on the chat compared to some live broadcasts I've seen.  Some comments are really funny and some are very useful as far as recommendations for certain tools and products.  But this imposter stuff is really childish and must have been started by someone who loves to spoil other's fun.  I feel sorry for them needing so much attention to do that.  Guess it takes all kinds to make the world.
RJ

Reply with quote  #4 

be-batman.jpg 

Squirrel-Girl

Reply with quote  #5 
It is entirely possible that someone else merely chose the name as they're also a Squirrel-Girl fan, but something tells me that this was not the case and noticed my absence and tried to... actually i don't know the reasoning but they seem to have gone now.

We did have a few trolls at one point and possibly i annoyed one of them.

As was said my real name is not Doreen Green as that is indeed a Marvel character. My actual name is Robyn.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.