General Discussion
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
soup

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
Sorry mate, zero interest in Oysters. Punny channel or not.

Ah well good, if quiet, run while it lasted, will miss you all.

TTFN

bmxboy

Member Plus
Reply with quote  #2 
Wasn’t for me either soup very sorry
Fairnooks

Reply with quote  #3 
Ya, the middle aged weather beaten white guy oyster farmers channel doesn't interest me either; the "rough" customer repartee and commentary that makes this channel so interesting will be severely lacking in the new I believe, since that's one of the things Bart wants nothing to do with anymore.

BMXBoy should have taken a run at it! I have a feeling he has customer burn out already though.
bmxboy

Member Plus
Reply with quote  #4 
I don’t know what customer burn out is but I really wanted totake over but other people were making it a lil difficult for me also I was getting a lil tired of a certain someone’s attitude but keep an eye out in the future I’ve got something in the works
kevlar_heart

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxboy
I don’t know what customer burn out is but I really wanted totake over but other people were making it a lil difficult for me also I was getting a lil tired of a certain someone’s attitude but keep an eye out in the future I’ve got something in the works

I gave some serious consideration of putting in a bid, but speaking to LBS owners in Westchester took the shine off the idea. Major supplier affiliations are a necessary evil, but when they actively compete against you, how can you win? 

Shop life is hard and nerves get frayed...been there/done that in other industries.

Looking forward to hearing of your new adventures.

Administrator
Reply with quote  #6 
All the best BMX, lots of good luck and best wishes from Scotland.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.