General Discussion
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
babarebop

Reply with quote  #1 
Does anyone know what size (make & number) bottom bracket I would need to order for a 2013 Schwinn Dual-Sport Dept. Store bike (700c)? Also, any help regarding the proper tools for removal and installation would be appreciated too. I see different sizes for the tools and I would like to order the proper items. I have already watched the handy Bikemanforu videos so I have an idea how to do it. But again, any tips on that issue would be nice too. 
RJ

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babarebop
Does anyone know what size (make & number) bottom bracket I would need to order for a 2013 Schwinn Dual-Sport Dept. Store bike (700c)? Also, any help regarding the proper tools for removal and installation would be appreciated too. I see different sizes for the tools and I would like to order the proper items. I have already watched the handy Bikemanforu videos so I have an idea how to do it. But again, any tips on that issue would be nice too. 

Try calling Bikeman direct @ 
Tech Hotline
(631)-902-0836 any day 10-5 ET

Or call Pamela @ Customer Support - Help with product information; shipping, returns and everything else
(631)-786-1410 Mon-Fri 10-5 ET

Or (as a last resort) you can call Pacific-Schwinn Customer Service @
(800) 626-2811

NOTE: If you call Pacific-Schwinn CS you will need the bike info on the sticker near the bottom bracket (or on it) MODEL & DATE 
CS is available M-F 8AM-5PM Central Time (US) when you call.

babarebop

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.