General Discussion
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
biker365

Reply with quote  #1 
I m of the older generation , i d love to watch the live show , Shy to say I can t figure out how to get the there , can someone guide me step by step , thanks
soup

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
It's on Youtube (BMFUs channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAGxVkwIhP6O5Ik2AIf7dQ?&ytbChannel=BikemanforU ).  No big secret or anything just join YouTube (probably easiest on that channel) whilst the show is being shown and you can see it live.  If you do miss it live (mind the time zone EST which is UTC-4 at the mo' )you can watch it later unedited on the same YouTube channel
scram

Member Plus
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by biker365
I m of the older generation , i d love to watch the live show , Shy to say I can t figure out how to get the there , can someone guide me step by step , thanks

In addition to soup's helpful method, the show can be found on the main webpage of "bikemanforu.com".
I had to access the show that way today, because it wasn't yet on youtube (and still isn't at time of this writing).
The main website can also be a good place to look because if the show is cancelled, they provide latest news about it.
RJ

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by biker365

You may access the live show from this link = https://www.youtube.com/bikemanforu

Today's live show is already in 'syndication' =
Bike Shop LIVE "A Fool's Paradise" S5E12 BikemanforU Show 04-01-17

It started about 10 AM (USA) Eastern Time and ended about 2 hours, 11 minutes and 40 seconds later - also (USA) Eastern Time.

The time stamp on the video is off one hour. (someone forgot to change the clock)

anatidaephobia-.jpg 

Southtxblues

Reply with quote  #5 
How I am going to watch every Saturday morning...... bmforu_bracelet.jpg 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.