General Discussion
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Sheeshbone

Reply with quote  #1 
Bikeman!!!!im new to the site, but was wondering if you and the gang are going to ride in the 5 boro ride? Thanks. Sheeshbone.
soup

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Sheeshbone welcome to the site.

Bikeman himself very rarely comes in here, BMXboy may see your post but you're maybe better contacting Bikeman direct.
I think the tech helpline is his mobile/cell whilst the customer line goes to Pamela.
Just phone and ask, they don't bite.

http://www.bikemanforu.com/contact-us/

bmxboy

Member Plus
Reply with quote  #3 
Ive dont that ride before and would love to see bikeman out there ill ask him during the live show i would love to do it again now that im older
Sheeshbone

Reply with quote  #4 
Hey guys! It's Sheeshbone! I heard your live feed on Saturday and I'm really excited that the gang are all in for the ride. I have a question for you though....If I'm understanding correctly, is it absolutely necessary to go to Manhattan on May 5th or 6th to pick up your entry packet?? I'm trying to figure out a way around that since I am from Bethlehem, PA. Wondering if you guys have any ideas? I'm definitely in on the Bikemanforu Team!!! Really excited! Thanks guys!
Southtxblues

Reply with quote  #5 
The web site says that the normal registration (non-VIP) for 2017 is sold out.  [frown]  Is that right?
Sheeshbone

Reply with quote  #6 
Bikeman!!! Sheeshbone here. I heard on your live feed last saturday that you read my post.. Thank you for responding. Unfourtunatly the bike ride is sold out and im not going to be able to participate. I would have loved to have met you and the gang. I guess ill just stay intouch and wait till next year. Thanks again. Sheeshbone.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: